Quite a Break!

Wow,

Last week was so awesome remembering the Passion of our Lord and celebrating His Resurrection this past weekend. Everyone comes to together for Easter to cookout, be with family, crack cascarones (some soft and some hard (wink wink...Shell)). But we need to not only remember the times together as a family around this time, but as we do on Christmas, we need to Remember Him.
The Lord went through so much in His life and not once did He complain. I find it hard for me in life to go without complaining, yes it's tough, but at the end of the day or at those moments, I try to take the time to ask the Lord for both His forgiveness and guidance. That I can continue to build patience and love to help strengthen my Faith.
How easy it is to forget our Lord's example in life. We can go to church and know things about our Faith, but as soon as the opportunity comes, we become weak and fall into the traps of Satan. We get angry, swear, lie, gossip and all without once considering God or repenting for what has just been done.
Holy Week was good for me because it helped get me back in focus on my life, to remember to enjoy life, to be glad I still have my familia and take nothing for granted. That God is always with me and the love and Passion of Jesus Christ is there to help me get through all situations in my life.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter celebration and that no matter what we go through in life....Remember Him.

I wrote a song called, "Remember Him". This is my first song I got studio recorded and it is available to listen to on MySpace.com/seedzoffaith. This song has great meaning and I'll save it for another blog ;)


God Bless!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AH, Relief!!

Determination, Patience and Discipline

Call On Him