AH, Relief!!

Yesterday evening I went to Mass of Reconciliation to ask for the Lord's forgiveness. I'm glad I went, I almost forgot how refreshing it feels to let out your feelings to the Lord and to be forgiven. I know there will be times in life where I will be challenged and once again fight hard against sin.
Before confessions began, the Church ran a little Stations of the Cross play and the devotionals they mentioned after each Station really helped me to stay focused in my life and to become a better man of God. So today, I did a little research and found the Stations of the Cross with devotionals to help us get through not only the Lenten season but through our journey of faith in life.
If you are interested, send me an email or comment and I will be glad to send you the PDF file I put together.

May you all have Happy Easter and God bless!

...and Praise Christ who has died, who has risen and will come again!

Comments

  1. It is Holy the Spirit that grows within you. Don't loose faith my brother and always follow his path. It is the testimonies you share with others that make you a Disiaple of Christ. You serve our Lord through your words of encouragment and spread his message to others. I serve the Lord throught is bread and blood as a minsiter to the church. Just by holding him in my hand gives me the warm embrace that he is with me. What a wonderful feeling... God Bless you always,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! My first follower, cool. Thanks for your support Deb. Keep on living and spreading the good Word of our Lord. Your kind and loving heart is very inspirational.
    God bless you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Determination, Patience and Discipline

Call On Him