HE NEVER QUITS!!!!



Ahhh, just as I thought the walls were closing in on me and I was feeling like there was no way out, but the wrong way....God shines through the darkness and reminds me that HE will never quit on me. Praise you LORD!!

Things have been going rough for me these last few weeks. First thing that occurred was my truck being on the verge of repossession. We were at a point where we didn't know what to do, I didn't want to burden my family with financial pleas, as I have done it many times already and they have there own issues to worry about. So after my wife and I got off the phone, I asked God for some kind of sign that He was here....and lo and behold, a while later my wife calls and informs me that the bank was able to wait another 2 weeks until we pay them, holding off the repo. GOD WAS WITH US.
Next about a week later, I'm at my cousin's house doing some work, we get ready to leave to get some things done and my truck battery completely dies on his driveway, no juice at all. We take the battery to have it tested and sure enough it's bad :(. So we come back to his house and I'm left thinking what to do, as again we are very limited financially and getting this battery would hurt us even more. So I just tell my cousin I would push my truck out of his driveway so he could get his vehicle in and out and then take me home. I'm just standing hoping for some kind of answer to this new problem....lo and behold, my cousin cracks and says he would be willing to pay for my new battery. GOD WAS WITH ME.
And last, I've been feeling very frustrated and on the verge of giving up completely. I'm in a state of panic internally but try my hardest to keep my composure. I'm starting a new business and that has been able to keep my mind off things. But this dark feeling seems to creep it's way into my soul and attempts to cloud my heart. I ask God for some kind of help and why HE would allow this to happen to me....lo and behold, He speaks to me through an angel.
I'm about to log off my computer last night, when all of a sudden my sister-in-law who rarely signs on, pops up and asks what's up. I end up spilling my emotions to her and she consults me. God sent the right person to me, for she has gone through even tougher times and has almost quit on God herself at times. She got me back on the right path, with some very inspiring words....that even though we may have forgotten God, He will never quit on us, that evil will lurk around us especially when we are doing something good for God. I thanked her so much! and thanked God for speaking through her.
I knew it was God, because she told me she was laying down and couldn't sleep, and tha t she decided to get on her computer even though it had a virus, that she signed on accidentally because her message service would quit out due to the virus. She saw me online and thought she'd chat for a while. Little did we know at first, God had brought us together. By the way, our chat wasn't interfered by the virus.

SO FOR THOSE WHO THINK LIFE IS ROUGH ON YOU RIGHT NOW, DON'T QUIT. ASK THE LORD FOR HIS HELP AND HE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU, JUST LOOKOUT FOR IT.

MY FAITH, STRENGTH AND LOVE HAS BEEN RESTORED THANKS TO THE MERCY OF GOD AND HIS EXAMPLE OF NOT QUITTING ON ME EVER.

LORD, THE LIFE YOU GAVE ME, I WILL ACCEPT. AS YOUR SON JESUS DID, WHEN HE ACCEPTED HIS LIFE AND DEATH. NO MATTER THE OBSTACLES AND TESTS YOU PUT IN FRONT OF ME, I KNOW NOW THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS BY MY SIDE AND THAT I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THESE SITUATIONS ALONE.

PRAISE YOU LORD FOR GLEAMING THROUGH THE THICKEST AND DARKEST CLOUDS IN MY LIFE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AH, Relief!!

Determination, Patience and Discipline

Call On Him